Features at a glance
Tell me about the stone
- White stone with blue-gray and beige tones
- Irregular, mottled pattern
- Honed finish for a contemporary design
- Functionality and durability combined
- Ideal for flooring in kitchens, bathrooms, and hallways
Gascoigne Blue is a world-famous limestone that is highly-prized for its elegant design and incredible durability. With cool tones becoming the new neutral, the stone’s white background with blue-gray accents make it the epitome of modern sophistication. Subtle hints of beige are a nod to a more traditional limestone, a stunning design edge that makes this tile a contemporary...